Sunday, May 21, 2006

May 21

OK, I'm seriously damn fucking bored.

Dang, Its the 2nd week in a row i think, that my weekends are all spend at home, I didn't fucking step out of the house at all yesterday. Dang. I'm seriously fucking bored lah, no one called me out, so I'm also lazy to call people out. Was watching tv last night, watching mtv, then got this show -Fabulous life of Hiphop, Biggest spender 05'. Ok, The way hiphop stars spend their money is like mind-boggling! ahahahas! For example, P.diddy, have 4 houses and one of them itself cause $19million, the remaining 3 houses are like 4-7 million.And for P.diddy 35th birthday, he bought himself this diamond ring worth 3.5 million,like wtf.And think about a house guarded by crocodiles, hahas! not security guards, But Crocodiles. Yes, Birdman have this huge lake behind his house, and he have a 2-3 crocodiles in it,guarding his house, HAHAS! And imagine your car tyre rims fill will diamonds and crystal. Cool huh, But paying 2-3 millions for tyre rims are not cool, hahas! Cars are definately Rappers beloved items, they buy cars without thinking, Bently, Lamborghini, Ferrari, Cadillac. P.diddy cadillac interior is custom made, Fully-Gucci. Everyting is Gucci. =D and rappers want everything they own to be filled with diamonds and stuff, like Lil'Jon. He have his cup "pimpified", Diamonds worth a total of 30'000+ just on the cup, like why would anyone put diamonds on their cups? LOL! Pimp Cups man!

Ok, thats about the only interesting thing I saw yesterday on tv. Bla, Dang, seriously, You still don't get what Im trying to say dont you? Sigh.Like i said it before, the more I hope for, the greater the disappointment, so I won't be expecting anything more in the future about you asking me out or whatso-ever, Im not those kinda guy who will ask someone out easily and for you now I dont see a reason to do so anymore cause there is someone surrounding around you always, so I dont bother taking that extra step walking towards you.My hands are tied. AND YES IM REFERING YOU! YES! YOU! The one who like pigs. YOU! =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home